Nov 29, 2009

Lucid Lynx Timeline

Perhaps you already noticed in my last post "Lucid Lynx - This Is The Plan" that I've created a Lucid Lynx timeline. As I mentioned with the Karmic Koala timeline, I was inspired by Andreas Nilssons graphical representation of the GNOME Release Process and wanted to create something similar for Ubuntu.

This is the "updated version" which has roots, earth, sky, a Ubuntu EC2 cloud and a Debian snail.



The image represents the 6 months Lucid cycle as a timeline. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LucidReleaseSchedule

13 comments:

  1. Give those roots some leaves, theyu won't hurt :)
    I am a fan of those flowery timelines. Good work, keep it up please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's awesome! May I use it as my wallpaper?

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely done. great gfx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i downloaded this and made it as me desktop wallpaper :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool !

    "The future will be open."

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heh, I didn't realize this graphic was nice and big. It's my new desktop wallpaper! Really inspirational :)

    What tools did you use for this? (If it's from an SVG, any chance of something just a tiny little bit bigger?)

    Thanks for the great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  7. dylanmccall -> I didn't think of that, of course I'll share the .SVG. I will add a link to the post today.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really nice artwork, but - isn't the snail moving in the wrong direction? ;)

    ReplyDelete