Dec 14, 2009

Zeitgeist + Docky



In case you've missed it, I just wanted to share the awesomeness of Zeitgeist + Docky with you. A few days ago Seif Lotfy posted this on his blog:
So Jason Smith approaches me after I was fiddling with Teamgeist.
Baiscally we gave Docky some awesomeness by providing its folders the knowledge of what it uses most.
After 1 hour or a bit more we had code. It is simple and I would love to see that in Shell. There will be much more Zeitgeist + Docky in the future. Of course stay tuned for other kick ass extensions, namely Teamgeist and Synapse.




Could this be the new GNOME experience?

1 comment:

  1. I'm concerned about the future of the way we store the information. Zeitgeist's could be way better if the dialog "Save as" and Nautilus were more powerful.

    ReplyDelete