Mar 14, 2009

Microsoft - Just For Fun

Normally I am opposed to Microsoft bashing, but I just couldn't resist - this poster is simply too funny.


A poster advertising Windows Vista in the Czech Republic with an error message on it, but when you get closer the error message says "Error. The installation was completed successfully"

I guess Microsoft's new slogan for Windows 7 will be "The WOW is now... no, wait a minute... NOW!"

Here's another funny one:



Anyway, to elaborate on why I am against Microsoft bashing (I know this is a dangerous topic), it all comes down to:
- If you don't like their products, don't use them.
- Any publicity is good publicity.
- Why not spent your time promoting Linux instead?

Poster source: http://www.scaryideas.com/print/2225/

No comments:

Post a Comment