Feb 7, 2009

101th Post - And a Contest!

I can't believe that I've written over one hundred posts on this blog. I guess it just goes to show that there's a lot going on in the open-source, Linux and Ubuntu world. Today I did a Google search for Ubuntu cover and to my surprise my Hardy Heron DVD cover came up as one of the top results! Although I got some great feedback, I never would have expected something like that.

So, what has this got to do with the contest? Well, I've decided to give away a copy of Ubuntu 8.04.2 LTS with my Hardy Heron DVD cover artwork.



How can I win? All you have to do, is send me an email describing what you like, dislike, love or hate about AnotherUbuntu.Blogspot.Com. Don't be afraid to give criticism as the winner will be randomly chosen (and not based on what he or she actually has written). The end on this competition will be announced on this blog.

I'm looking forward to some great feedback. Game on...

//MadsRH
madsrh(a)gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment